Sunday, January 30, 2011

Websites I am LUVIN' ...

Yes, sad but true - I am filled with joy walking and browsing through stationery stores  ..... my absolute fave range at the moment is

Kikki K

stylish, understated stationery and heaps of other items to keep you SUPER organised ....

My top picks are:

  • plan, set and monitor your 2011 goals in the inspirational 'Goals' journal.
  • take command of your meal planning and kitchen with the 'My Recipe Organiser'
  • organise your photos in the 'Photo Album box' - a great little summer project for you


My boss's birthday is next week and we all clubbed in to buy her the sticky note set and the dual pen set - it arrived in the post today and I just KNOW, that she is going to love this pressie!! It took me minutes to order her pressie online and hey presto - 3 days later it arrives at my door! How cool is that!

Stuff for pressies, your desk, kids, to get you organised in all areas of your lives .... yip - visit Kikki K online and start ordering ...  http://www.kikki-k.com/ you are gonna love this website!

Happy shopping

MANDY

No comments:

Post a Comment